At Response Welding, we are proud to support our nation’s best military and defense suppliers. Our welding services are compliant with the most stringent specifications, processes and methods required. From mild steel to armor and thick plate components, our highly skilled welders are certified to a multitude of AWS standards, giving our customers a wide range of options to fit their defense welding needs.
- AWS D1.1/D1.1M:2010, STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE — STEEL
- AWS D1.2/D1.2M:2008, STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE — ALUMINUM
- AWS D1.3/D1.3M:2008, STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE — SHEET STEEL
- AWS D1.6/D1.6M:2007, STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE — STAINLESS STEEL
- AWS D9.1M/D9.1:2006, SHEET METAL WELDING CODE
- AWS D17.1/D17.1M:2010, SPECIFICATION FOR FUSION WELDING FOR AEROSPACE
- Homogenous Armor to Low Carbon Steel
- Homogenous Armor to Armor
ASME BOILER & PRESSURE VESSEL CODE
- Section IX, Qualification Standard for Welding and Brazing
We maintain multiple Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS, PQR, WPQR) and are happy to provide our current, or new customers, with any additional certifications to most welding standards. We work directly with one of the premier welding engineering enterprises in the US, as well as an AWS Certified Welding Inspector, for all of our certification requirements.